Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Movies this week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Movies this week

    It's rare, 3 movies in wide release and all 3 of them kind of appeal to me.

    Black Snake Moan--Sounds like a strange movie. Sounds like Christina Ricci is naked half the movie. Samuel L Jackson tries to cure her of her self destructive nature. I don't know, it sounds odd enough to be interesting.

    Wild Hogs--This one is probably going to be the worst of the 3, but the cast seems strong. I don't expect this to be anything new, just sort of a guys dealing with getting older, bonding road trip type movie. John Travolta, Tim Allen, William H Macy, Martin Lawrence...should at least have some funny scenese.

    Zodiac--I think this one is the one I'm wanting to see most. A serial killer movie down by the guy who did Seven (David Fincher). Since this is still an unsolved crime, I expect it to be kind of creepy and one of those that makes you look at the person beside you a bit.

    Hopefully we'll get some reviews here when/if people see any of these.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Movies this week

    I'm kind of interested in seeing Wild Hogs. But since I'm only kind of interested I'll let others see it, and if it's good enough we'll add it to our Netflix list.

    We were talking the other day about how lately there's no movies in-theater that appeal to us. The summer push will be coming soon. Can't wait for the Drive-In to open!

    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Movies this week

    I watched Wild Hogs last night and it was actually a pretty good movie, it was definitely better than I thought it was going to be. If you're sitting on the fence about whether or not to watch this one in theatres, I recommend that you go ahead and see it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Hokie's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Movies this week

    I'm going to see Zodiac tomorrow. Right now its got an 87% rating on rottontomatoes which for that website is pretty good.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Movies this week

    zodiac is great. its so long though, you do not realize it.
    hard to believe that stuff started 40 years ago.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member drawit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Movies this week

    went and saw Number 23 last night and really enjoyed it....i recommened it if any of the other ones that just came out or sold out
    "Not everything that is good for you always feels good for you." -Lance Armstrong

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •